Did you know?
- Staged homes sell faster than non-staged homes because they look move-in ready
- Homes staged prior to going on market sold in 42 days on average
- Buyers make an opinion within 8-10 seconds of seeing the home
- 90% of buyers cannot see past clutter most homes have when on the market
- An average staging investment of 1-3% of the homes’ asking price yields 8-10% return on investment
From Staged to Sold
“Kasia is a staging ‘pro’ and is easy to work with. She ‘set the stage’ for success and an offer came in immediately and it sold over list price. I highly recommend her!” said Lisa M., Coldwell Banker realtor.
Want to sell your home quickly and for more money? You can if you stage it to sell.
Home Staging expert, Kasia McDaniel, President of Blue Diamond Staging, helps homeowners sell their homes quickly and specializes in helping military families. As a military veteran, Kasia knows the pressures and timeline a military family is under because while in the military she had to move 5 times in 9 years!
Presentation is Key
Just like preparing your military uniform for inspection, home staging is a way to present the home to potential buyers. The home must be clean, neat and arranged to attract the right buyer because buyers will come in with a critical eye. If everything is spotless and displayed correctly, buyers will not find anything to pick on and can instead imagine themselves living there.
Ready to Get Started?
Start here to contact me for a consultation!
Serving the following Moore County, NC areas:
Aberdeen, Carthage, Pinehurst, Seven Lakes, Southern Pines, Vass, West End, Whispering Pines, Fayetteville, NC